244 S. Olive St. - Third Location
[Back to topic list] [Back to South Bend, Indiana - 1940/1974 Topic]
A commerative for the 25th Anniversary. Established in South Bend April 1, 1940.
ABOVE...A display at the dedication at the Athletic & Convocation Center presently known as the Joyce Center (JC) in 1968. This is the remaining of 7 dealerships including 23 franchises, such as Lincoln, Mercury, Jordan Playboy, Hupmobile, etc. The first being established in 1926. The toy Model T was constructed by Jerry when he was 10 years old while being home recovering from an illness. c. 1942
April 24, 1966
South Bend Tribune April 19, 1964